I've been really bad about posting.
I guess I've been spending a lot less time alone in my room (which is probably a good thing) and so haven't been able to write.
It's a combination of a lot of things -- the "war" ended, school started and we have lots of makeup classes now, deadlines are coming closer and so I spend more time staring at books but not writing (of course), and I've been hanging out with new people.
Blah, I hate writing obliquely.
New goal -- to do some kind of exercise everyday because afterwards I feel like I'm on opium. Ahh, it's so nice. I don't care that I'm not doing my work. I don't care that I'm fighting with my roommate. I don't care that I'm being awkward with guys.
Just watched the end of a girl's volleyball game in the gym. Girls' volleyball seems to be the biggest sport at the university, at least the most popular spectator wise. No, basketball probably is. But anyway, volleyball is maybe second most popular and 90% of the fans are guys. Why? Because the team is really hot. (And because they are one of the only real teams at the university with a coach and practices etc.) I think the Amherst team is better though.
Hmmmm..... what else? My mind is a blank: The beauty of exercise.
Spring Awakening closed on broadway. So I won't be able to obsess about it anymore. Probably a good thing. It's weird though, getting attached to something and then it going away, ceasing to exist.
So, that's it for now. Maybe writing this will help me get going again.
Love,
Carolyn
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment