Sunday, December 28, 2008

AHHH I've gone crazy. It's 1:25 in the morning and I've just found new videos on youtube of Spring Awakening and I've been watching them... over and over.
It's hard to explain but I need whatever it is those kids have. Maybe it's a drug. I don't know.

I have another presentation tomorrow. It's about Iran before the Revolution. We read this really theoretical article for the presentation, and I don't think our presentation explains the article exactly, it's really scattered and not clear. But sometimes when I'm working with someone else I do not have the time to think things through myself so I let things get done... not as well as I would like them done. Also, I don't like always arguing with someone else if they think they have it and I don't think they have it but I'm not sure of what the right thing is. If I had been doing it myself I would have done a better job, but whatever. I was going to fix things tonight, but instead I'm doing this.

Actually writing this is helping me to detach myself from this coke like addiction I've developed to youtube. Maybe I will actually look at the thing tonight.

(MAtt Doyle is amazing. I know I said I was going to get over this, but I haven't...)

I met a bartender last night who has a twin brother. I hi fived him when he said it.

So writing the above got me to go and work on my power point presentation. It is now 2 in the morning but at least it is better than it was.

I think I have an allergic reaction to something. I am allergic to Israel.
I am going to bed happy though because of those Spring Awakening videos.

No comments: