Thursday, December 4, 2008

late night

It's 1 :30 in the morning and I'm eating cornflakes.
Cornflakes Carolyn?
at 1 in the morning?
GO to bed. But I'm writing emails.

It's the end of the week. finally. I'm supposed to go on this trip tomorrow, but I'm not going to go. I'm going to go to bed late, possibly get wakened in the morning by someone asking if I'm going on the trip, Say no. Go back to bed, and be lazy the rest of the day.
No, I can't. I have to buy food before the shops close for shabbat. If I don't I will be stuck eating only cornflakes for the next two days.
I will probably do that anyway.

I was going to try to be healthier. That went to the wayside.
fdjkslaf;jdksla;fjdklsa;fjkdls;afhjkfldsahjk
bad week.
no money.
BUT, I think I could get into some of these classes.

K, bye.
Maybe I should just copy this and send it as my email.

No comments: