Thursday, November 20, 2008

End of the week

I just read over some of my posts and am too lazy to fix the typos and bad grammar.
Like the Great... post in which I decided only to put quotation marks around about a third of the things that were quotes. I even had trouble reading that one and I was one the one who wrote it!

Whatever.
The less sleep I have the worse my skin becomes. I never used to have this problem but it seems to have become an almost instantaneous thing.

Boy in program, I wrote about him on this blog before and then took most of it off, is stressing. Says he's anxious, never been so anxious, but I just think he is depressed. And I understand what it's like to be in that position, or atleast I've seen others be the way he is, so I've been spending a lot of time with him lately, sitting next to him in class, walking places with him, talking to him about his anxiety, but I have to admit it's starting to piss me off. He calls me these days and asks if I want to hang out etc. etc. but this is a boy I hooked up with middle of the summer who then quickly stopped paying attention to me. He apologized later, and I don't think he's a jerk as in a guy who doesn't give a crap about girls' feelings, but I do think he is incredibly self absorbed.
I'm spending all this time with him, but for what and why. Why? because I can see that he is hurting so much. But I went through a couple stressful weeks during ulpan and he was busy flirting with three other girls at that point and had seemingly forgotten that we had been friends. Granted I didn't reach out to him then, but he had become impossible to reach, as in always busy, but also emotionally distant. Whereas I would never do that. I noticed immediately that he was off when he came back to Be'er Sheva and we're talking again like we used to, but damn Why am I so nice?

No comments: