Saturday, November 15, 2008

Random

Scaled back on the posts this last week. I felt I was getting a bit out of control.
And now that I'm trying to limit myself or something I feel my head is a big blank. Don't know what to say.

Am in a weird spot. Well, am starting school tomorrow and my body is freaking out even if my head doesn't know it yet. I can tell already that I have too much energy to sleep much tonight.
These nerves are pathetic though; this is nothing compared to the night before preseason last year when I knew I would have to get up the next morning and do things I had not prepared for. Seriously, getting through that week of preseason should make everything else easy. I was so out of shape, so physically and mentally unprepared, and with sports you can't sit back and watch. It's all about you, performing. At least in class all I have to do really is watch.
Ok, may have succeeded in calming myself down a bit.


Sometimes I wish I could just close my eyes and create.

There was a girl. Who stayed in her room all the time. And liked to surround herself in really soft things. She was always imagining things while hoping that one day she would stop imagining and start living.
That one day something would change and her life would start.
But the world doesn't work like that.

You can go to the other side of the world and not feel adventure. You can take pictures of the most remarkable things, and the pictures can have no meaning. I've done it. Sometimes a picture is just a picture if all you're doing is standing in the front of it, posing to show that you have been to wherever you are at the time. Something in you has to change for there to be meaning in anything. And traveling to exotic places doesn't preclude change.

No comments: